We are simply delighted to be opening up and running trips again from July 21st 2020. We can’t wait to get back out on the water with our guests. However, it may take us a little while to get used to our “new normal”. We ask guests to bear with us while we get used to running with the new policies and procedures that we must implement.
We may need a little bit of extra time during your trip to ensure that everything is safe and in-line with government protocols. Our focus remains providing our guests with a wonderful day out and an experience to remember.
Below we have outlined our Covid-19 measures. Please familiarise yourself with them before we take you out on the water to ensure that you can relax and enjoy your day with us.
- We must insist that anybody who is unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19 does not attend for their booking. Please make contact with us as soon as possible and we will happily arrange an alternative day for you to travel with us.
- Our trips are open to public bookings from July 21st. We take a maximum of 12 passengers per trip. Seaflower is a 40ft catamaran with enough indoor and outdoor space to accommodate everybody comfortably. However, it is important for guests to realise that they may be sharing the spaces on the boat with people from outside of their household. (Unless the boat is booked on a private basis).
- By booking and paying a deposit, you agree to follow the outlines Covid-19 measures. Guests will take personal responsibility for social distancing while on board and ashore at our destinations. SeaflowerSkye accepts no responsibility for maintaining social distancing among the group.
- All guests must have their own mask/face covering with them during their trip. Hand sanitiser will be provided on board, however if you have your own personal hand sanitiser we suggest you take it along. Masks are not mandatory while enjoying the outdoor areas of the boat (deck & flybridge) however, social distancing must be practiced.
- We ask that only 4 guests enter the wheelhouse (indoor areas) of the boat at a time. Masks must be worn when entering the indoor areas of the boat.
- In order to avoid unnecessary contact with others, we suggest that guests wear masks while boarding, disembarking and while seated. These are the instances where the risk of unintentional contact with others is greatest.
- Seaflower’s indoor spaces are cleaned thoroughly before and after each trip. We treat all indoor areas after each trip with an anti-viral/antibacterial fogging machine. This creates a fine mist that cleans all surfaces and the indoor atmosphere itself. This ensures a clean, safe environment for our guests to enjoy.
- Due to social distancing requirements, we may be required to split our groups in order to seat people safely during lunch time. Especially groups made up of different house holds.
- Groups that book together will sit and eat together and will share platters etc. We reserve the right to stagger the lunch sittings on board for the safety of guests. This will be discussed with each group as required.
- Both of our destinations (Rona & Raasay) are residential islands. We ask that guests respect the residents and their properties and abide by social distancing measures while ashore.
- Where possible, we ask that guests pay the remainder of their balance via credit/debit card. This is in order to cut down on the handling of cash.